This double decker garage can be applied to private house, E...Read More >
Good news from user: Customer speaks highly of Weihua Linkage working gantry cranes. The gantry cranes are used to lift trains at train production base.
The gantry crane is a double girder gantry crane. The 2 gantry cranes is controlled by wireless linkage control to realize coordinated movements during lifting, while maintaining synchronization during lifting, running and braking. The image shows the gantry cranes are working together to complete the loading and unloading operations of large vehicles, train. By the way, the gantry crane can also be controlled separately.
What is multi-crane linkage?
During crane lifting operations, two or more cranes are often required to lift the same object due to the oversized or overweight of the object being lifted. This requires multiple cranes coordinated movements during lifting, while maintaining synchronization during lifting, running and braking.
Weihua multi-crane wireless linkage cranes are not only safe and reliable, but also effectively guarantee the orderly progress of the tasks, and greatly improve the working efficiency of the crane and reduce the use and maintenance costs.
Advantages of Weihua wireless linkage control system:
1. The crane can be operated by the main console and the remote control, and the 2 modes be switched freely.
2. The wireless communication detection function is set to detect the wireless communication status in real time to ensure safe and reliable data transmission.
3. When any crane fails, other cranes can automatically stop working to ensure the safety of the object being lifted.
4. The control system has functions such as sound and light alarm reminder, fault diagnosis, intelligent monitoring, etc., which is convenient for troubleshooting, shortening repair time and improving work efficiency.
5. There is dedicated database to collect statistics on the safe working cycle and cumulative overload times of the lifting mechanism, and to record the running status of the equipment in real time.